Tank Floor Replacement Jacks are a complete solution for foundation repairs and tank floor/annular plate replacement. The Irizar Model 12 MT-3000 and 25 MT-3000 are not recommended for this application. If jacks are installed inside the tank, the floor cannot be removed. If jacks are installed outside the tank, the foundation cost is extremely expensive.
Application: Tank Floor Replacement, Tank Bottom Plate Replacement, Tank Annular Ring Plates Replacement, Tank Foundation Remove, Tank Foundation Restoration, Tank Repair & Maintance
- Single Action Jacks with Lock Nut, Model 40 MT - 150. Jacks designed with a Safety Lock Nut for mechanical load holding for exteded periods of time. Maximum Operation Pressure: 9,000 PSI. Stroke: 150 mm. Jacks′ Maximum Working Capacity: 40 MT. Jacks Tested: 50 MT
- 7.5 HP Single Action Hydraulic Power Pack. Working Pressure: 9,000 PSI. Tank: 200 liters. Flow: 5 to 10 LPM. Application: For max 70 jacks, Model 40 MT - 150. Input Power: 380/480 V, 50/60 Hz, 3P.
- Items included: a) 7.0 m lenght Hydraulic Hose with male fittings in both ends, b) quick coupler.
- Operation Manual and Electrical Diagram
- One year Warranty
- L-Shape Lifting Bracket (*)
- Footing Steel Plate (*)
(*) After purchase Irizar will provide P.Eng Stamped Drawing
Optional: Power Pack Oil Heater: Required for working below sub-zero C°
- Jacks designed with a Safety Lock Nut for mechanical load holding.
- The jacks are installed outside of the tank without expensive foundation work.
- Reparation work can be performed without obstructions inside of the tank.
- Before setting up the jacks the Footing Subgrade must be evaluated by a Professional Geotechnical Engineer. The Footing Subgrade must comply with a minimum Assessed Geotechnical Parameter provided by us; take into considiration local or federal foundation regulations. Irizar Heavy Industries Inc. is not liable for any accidents caused by inappropriate foundation which may lead to property damage, bodily injuries or deaths.
- Max arc-distance between two consecutive jacks must never exceed 5.50 m for stability reasons.
- Max jacks working capacity must never exceed 40 MT. The user must take an account the tank lifting weight and snow load at the Jobsite.
a) Quick couplers: prevent oil leaks while testing, assembling, or des-assembling the jacking system, b) Safety release valve on Power Pack included. c) Jacks can perform at extreme teamperatures: from -40°C in the Canadian Arctic or the Russian Siberia; up to +60°C in Saudi Arabia or the Middle East. For safety of your employees, always follow the rules and standards of OSHA Act of 1970