Girth Welder also know as 3 O'Clock Welder, Automatic Girth Welder, AGW Welding, Automatic Tank Welder and Soldadura Arco Sumergido
The AGW is a self-propelled frame designed to apply efficient horizontal seam welds by means of the Submerge Arc Welding (SAW) Process. Compare with conventional techniques, the AGW reduces the construction rate 25 times and cuts welding time by 2.
- AGW-1 (Single Side): Compatible with Traditional Method and Tank Jacking
- AGW-1-C (Compact Single Side): Compatible with Traditional Method and Tank Jacking
- AGW-2 (Double Side): Compatible with Traditional Method
- AGW-2 Stand Frame
- LNG AGW-1 (Singe Side): Compatible with Traditional Method and Tank Jacking
- Motorized Basket: Traditional Method
- Motorized Basket: Tank Jacking Method
- Oscillator Welding Tractor
- Irizar Magnetic Device
3D Model AGW-2
- Irizar AGW-Fixture: Designed and Engineered in Canada
- Welding Equipment: Lincoln Electric Company; made in the USA
- Assemble and Tested in Canada
- Control Box: Forward/Stop/Reverse & Digital display with variable speed
- Flux recovery: On/Off
- Emergency Stop
- Motors and Control Box with IP 54 protection against dust and heavy rain
- Frequency drive made by TECO Westinghouse or Panasonic
- AGW-1: It is compatible with Traditional Tank Construction Method driving hanged on the upper edge of the tank. It is also compatible with Tank Jacking Methoed driving at ground level on a rail outside and around the tank. Conversion time takes about two hours.
- For LNG Double Wall Tank built with Traditional Methoed use LNG AGW-1. This unit fits on 1.0 m space between inner & outer tanks.
- For LNG built with Jacks select the AGW-1-C. This unit apply welding inside and outside the tank; fits on 850 mm space driving on a flat bar of 1/2 inch thickness x 4 inch width hanged on bracket support.